Benefits of Coffee
There are many benefits Coffee News® provides to its
advertisers. Among them:
- Ads are less expensive than other print
media, so the small business person can easily afford to advertise
- All ads are exclusive, which means no other
company in their category can advertise at the same time. ADVERTISERS CAN
KEEP THEIR COMPETITION OUT! Small businesses appreciate this bonus.
- Ads can be changed
weekly by a phone call, email or a fax.
- Ads are working three meals per day - seven
days per week. Consistency brings results!
- It provides for the Repetition of your
advertising that is needed to establish buyer patterns -- at low cost!
- It attracts loyal customers rather than
aiming at bargain hunters.
- Coffee News has a proven track
record. Further, some advertisers remain on a waiting list for several years
once they discover the kind of results Coffee News actually
- The ads are rotated every week so each advertiser has the choicest spot. Small ads often are obscured in other print
media because the big buck advertisers often get better placement.
- All ads are 3" x 2" so no advertiser can
overpower another by buying a larger ad.
- It takes the average reader eight to ten
minutes to read Coffee News as compared to thirty minutes to read
a 48-page daily paper. This means Coffee News receives six to
twelve times the scrutiny.
- Ad design and seasonal changes are included
in the cost of your ad.
Why Advertise with Coffee
The reason why Coffee News is so successful is because it
is good for everybody and everything it touches. Even other media services gain
by getting better results for their advertisers if their advertisers also
advertise in Coffee News.
It provides a few minutes of light reading
while the order is taken and the meal is prepared. Since most patrons can read
Coffee News in about eight minutes, they have plenty of time to
read all the ads as well. Coffee News works!
Surveys have shown that each Coffee
News is read five to seven times in local restaurants: readers are
encouraged, since itís FREE, to either take it with them or return it to the
stand for others to enjoy. Every week a new issue is delivered to the rack and
old copies are recycled.
Restaurants no longer need to buy several
local papers for their patrons. They can now provide Coffee News
as a no cost substitute for patrons who demand something to read while eating.
Since patrons enjoy Coffee News, restaurants enjoy repeat